Your bridal session is coming up, and you’ve got to figure out a location! Choosing a location for your bridal session can be trickier than for an engagement session because you have to consider some different factors. Picking an outdoor location usually will save you money, but it may not be worth it to you. You won’t want your dress to get dirty, you don’t want to be sweating up a storm, and (heaven forbid) what if it rains?! Here’s 6 locations for indoor bridals in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge/Northshore area to consider.
- Race & Religious | Appointment Required | Fee: $200
- Seraphim House | Appointment Required | Fee: $200
- NOLA Botanical Gardens Greenhouse | Fee: $50 + entry fee
- Old Governor’s Mansion | Appointment Required | Fee: $250
- Old State Capitol | Appointment Required | Fee: $200
- Southern Hotel | Appointment Required | Fee: $100
These 6 locations are great ideas for indoor bridals, but don’t limit yourself to just these. Get creative! Hotels, AirBnBs, and even the church you are getting married in can all be beautiful locations to take bridal portraits. Just be sure to call and ask about any fees and appointments before-hand.